2012年2月15日水曜日

Where Is Marisas Chocolates Philadelphia

where is marisas chocolates philadelphia

Marisa Taylor Photography: Happy Love Day!

Happy Tuesday! Or as it is better known for today, Happy Valentines Day! It's the day all about love. Now while I love Valentines Day, more so for the reason that I can get a ton of yummy chocolates for more than half off tomorrow, I also believe that it shouldn't take one day out of the year to make you tell the people in your lives that you love them. Tell them every single day.  Do something spontaneous! And do it all year round!  Love is not reserved to one day.

But since today is the biggest outpouring of love, I am going to share with you a few of the things I love:


1)My husband-an absolutely wonderful man.  I truly believe that there is no one out there that is more of a perfect match than he is.

2)My wonderful daughter Charlotte, who continues to wow me everyday, and shows me that love is limitless.

3)Cheese. I love it. Enough said.

4)Renaissance Fairs-I literally live for the three months of the years that the renaissance fair is open.

5)Sewing.  I started sewing roughly 6-7 years ago. With no prior skill whatsoever. Now, I whip out full on renaissance gowns and other awesome clothes.


6)1956 Chevy Bel Air. My dream car.  If I ever won the powerball, trust me, it is the first thing I am going to get.

7)My family. No matter how crazy things get, we always have each other.

8)My friends. Some of the most awesomesauce people on the planet. They are pretty epic.

9)Photography-duh! It gives me an outlet to focus on something other than my crazy health problems. And people love what I do!

10)Puppies. I love puppies!

And that's it!  Have a great day everyone!



These are our most popular posts: where is marisas chocolates philadelphia

Lamb Ragu for the American Lamb Pro-Am » We Love DC

Hosting a dinner party for eight, especially if youre aiming to impress a certain member of the crowd, means that its probably not the right time to try your hand at that chocolate souffle recipe youve never made or even tasted. Im all for taking risks in the kitchen. But there are times and .... Marissa Bialecki: Marissa was born and bred in New Jersey, but moved to DC for undergrad at GWU (Go Colonials, go!), fell in love with the District and learned that there was life ... read more

Marisa Taylor Photography: Happy Love Day!

Now while I love Valentines Day, more so for the reason that I can get a ton of yummy chocolates for more than half off tomorrow, I also believe that it shouldnt take one day out of the year to make you tell the people in your lives that you love them. Tell them every single day. Do something ... Labels: delaware family photographer, delaware wedding photographer, marisa taylor photography, philadelphia photographer, valentines day Email ThisBlogThis!Share to ... read more

Foodista

Valentines Day Heart-Healthy Chocolate Desserts. Valentines Day Heart-Healthy... 8 Celebrity Food and Drink Commercials 8 Bizarre Celebrity Food ... Whats your food background? During my junior or senior year at the University of Pennsylvania, I took an upper-level creative writing class that required us to head out into Philly and write narratives about various places, people and events. For one assignment, I headed to the Italian market and ended up talking ... read more

The College Cuisiner: London: Mediterranean Pizza on Naan Bread

A college foodie navigates Philadelphia (and now London) for local flavor, restaurants, and recipes all on a tight budget. ... You cannot live in this city without nibbling on bacon every once in awhile.) And…chocolate Soufflés that you just pop in the oven and enjoy. These were seriously restaurant quality and they came in glass ramekins! .... Marisa: Philadelphia, PA, United States: Thanks for visiting! I am a Philadelphia undergrad currently studying for the semester in ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿